Cloud Security Engineer
Seeking an experienced Cloud Security Engineer to join an experienced team responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance and security of Linux based environments in our public cloud. The position requires hands-on knowledge and a thorough understanding of Public Cloud environmentâ€™s, software-defined networks, Linux architecture, cloud-based deployment technologies and in-depth experience in security engineering. The responsibilities include, but are not limited toâ€¦
- Build, configure, test and deliver automated security solutions for the Cloud platform.
- Conduct proof of concept with vendors and document results.
- Prepare security engineering diagrams and keep existing security diagrams up to date.
- Support compliance audit requests.
- Proactively review logged security event information to identify/alert to potential risks.
- Investigate potential security incidents and serve as initial incident responder
- Follow best practices, procedures, and change management processes.
- Should be proactive and able to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Collaborate with technical/business teams, assess requirements and recommend solutions.
- Handle off-hour escalations as needed.
- Assists in preparing and presenting the KPIâ€™s periodically to the management and stake holders.
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience working with security in public cloud infrastructure
- 5 years of hands-on experience in securing large complex networks, preferably in Public Cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience in the in designing, deploying and support security appliances, software and other SaaS base security offerings in a public cloud.
- Experience developing or integrating automated security tools
- Experience with Google Compute services
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Familiarity with red/blue team exercises
- Industry standard security certifications: CISSP, CISA, GCEH, GCIA
- Experience in supporting Linux based infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based virtual network environments.
Contact us at 978.474.9920 x9760 or email email@example.com