Information Security Analyst
This role will be responsible for supporting global information security and data privacy initiatives.
- Ensure control activities are designed and implemented appropriately to protect the security, confidentiality, privacy, integrity and availability of data in compliance with applicable data privacy regulations, company policies and standards.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements and align with company objectives
- Develop training, as needed, to educated internal employees on significant changes to current policies and procedures
- Provide oversight and continued compliance for HIPAA and PCI Compliance programs. This would include working with third parties, conducting regular reviews of security access, access authorization process and authentication, data handling procedures, and reporting findings to management
- Provide support to business partners regarding compliance programs
- Provide appropriate and timely problem escalation to the Chief Information Security Officer
- Support third party assessments and audits and provide tracking for findings and resolution
- Ensure controls continue to meet compliance objectives as technology and requirements change
- Monitor regulatory changes to adjust programs as needed
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 - 5 years related work experience in information security governance, data privacy and/or related functions (such as IT audit and IT Risk Management)
- Experience with information security management frameworks such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, ITIL, CobiT, NIST to include development of policies, process and procedures within the environment
- Experience designing and implementing controls within corporate networks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to develop positive relationships and effectively communicate with internal customers, external auditors and all levels of management.
- Experience supporting HIPPA, PCI or data privacy programs highly desired.
- Security and Privacy certifications such as CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CISA, CISM, CRISC highly desired
Contact us at 978.474.9920 X9760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org