Senior Embedded Software Designer – Embedded Data Analytics
In this role, you will participate in experimentation and proof of concepts around embedded analytics and machine learning. With a goal of identifying the HW and SW components that are required to address our clients use cases in this area and provide input for the next generation of embedded platforms.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Participate in the different phases of proof of concepts related to embedded analytics and machine learning
- Exploration: collect data about HW or SW platforms that provide solutions for embedded analytics as well as use cases related to Schneider business.
- Definition: Formalize the architecture and features to be implemented in those proof of concepts
- Documentation and reporting: Create reports and documentation to ease transfer to the platform if the technology is selected
- Participate in other mockups activities related to the platform: Connectivity, interoperability, runtime environments and much more!
- Participate in the support activities for internal clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of experience in embedded software development and Architecture
- C/C++, Java and Python
- Experience in IoT platforms with focus on the embedded side analytics, data bases, algorithmic
- Hardware acceleration and parallel processing on GPU and FPGA through OpenCL and/or CUDA or equivalent
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Experience in embedded software architecture on Linux
- Experience in Network and communication in embedded applications
Additional qualities we desire include the following:
- Knowledge in machine learning frameworks: TensorFlow, Caffe
- Knowledge in machine learning in industrial applications
- Knowledge of Real time operating systems and ARM processors
- Autonomous and self-learner
Contact us at 978.474.9920 X9798 or email MCallagy@rivergrouptech.com